SimCity BuildIt Cheats – Unlimited Simoleons and SimCash
Here is your chance to build and own an entire city! SimCity BuildIt is an entertaining online game wherein you have to build a city from scratch and make it one of the best cities in the region. Obviously, it is not going to be easy unless you use SimCity BuildIt Hack; and this aspect makes the game all the more engrossing! So, get ready to show your managerial skills by playing SimCity BuildIt game now!
The In-Game Currencies Of SimCity BuildIt Game:
The two fundamental in-game currencies of SimCity BuildIt game are Simoleons and SimCash. You will need both currencies in huge amounts so that you can progress quickly in each level of the game. However, earning them is not an easy task unless you are going to use SimCity BuildIt Cheats! Most of the gamers end up spending real money for buying them from the game store. However, if you are a bit patient then you can work hard and earn both currencies gradually in the game. Listed below are some methods to acquire Simoleons and SimCash in SimCity BuildIt game:
- Ensure that you login to the game each and every day as you will be able to earn good amount of currencies in form of Daily Bonus. So, even if you are busy on some days due to your official commitments, just sign in for a few seconds to earn currencies.
- The residents of your city are known as Sims. Each of them has to pay rent for staying in the city. The rent can be obtained in the form of in-game currencies. Also, you can charge taxes to them, depending on their income. The best way to increase your collection of taxes is by constructing several houses so that the number of residents staying in your city increases.
- Complete various achievements and events in the game so that you can earn SimCash as rewards. Remember to keep a track of the City Journal, which has a huge list of missions to be completed. When you finish these tasks, you can earn several rewards in form of currencies.
- When you complete a level and reach new stages of the game, you earn rewards in the form of in-game currencies.
- There are many videos that you can watch in the game. These videos consist of various advertisements. When you watch an ad, you acquire some amount of gaming currencies. This is a great way to earn in-game currencies as you can watch certain number of videos each day.
- Sell off all spare items available with you like iron, wood, nails, etc. as it will let you earn some additional cash instantly.
- There is a working SimCity BuildIt cheats tool that helps in generating innumerable SimCash and Simoleons instantly. You can consider giving them a shot!
The more buildings you have, the better it is for growing your city! New Sims will be attracted to your city only if it has several varieties of buildings like residential complexes, shopping malls, recreational structures, official complexes, etc. As you keep attracting new residents to your city, you will be able to unlock various structures. So, everything is interdependent and goes hand-in-hand for progressing in the game.
The Golden Keys and Platinum Keys are special tokens that are required for purchasing premium buildings. Constructing these buildings is vital as it can help in developing your city considerably. To earn these keys, you need to complete certain shipments or participate in contests that are held occasionally.
You should build several high-end factories in your city because it will help in providing employment to your residents so that they can earn money. Remember to demolish the old and unwanted factories so that there is some free space available in the city. To increase the economy of your city, keep upgrading factories on a regular basis.
Managing Your City:
Your main objective in the game should be to keep your residents happy. If the Sims staying in your city are not satisfied with the services that you provide, then they will leave your city and migrate to another one. The easiest way to keep Sims happy is by building various recreational as well as commercial structures.
At the recreational structures, Sims will be able to spend their leisure time and enjoy. On the other hand, the commercial structures will let them acquire work so that they can earn and live a content life. You should even build plenty of beautiful roads so that traveling becomes easier and the traffic gets divided.
Moreover, you should ensure that the vital structures like hospitals, schools, etc. should be in close vicinity to the residential areas. Similarly, factories should be placed far away from residential structures so that the Sims get clean air to breathe and they stay healthy. If you take care of all these aspects, then your Sims will never leave your city; thus, making you progress quickly in the game.
You can check whether the Sims are happy or not by clicking on the happiness icon provided in the game. If the meter shows ‘low’ then you should try to increase it by making modifications in the city. To move a structure, you need to tap and hold and then move it. Moving the factories far away from residential areas can help in enhancing the happiness meter.
Always keep an eye on the map of the game. If there is a red colored exclamatory mark on any part of the map then it shows that there is a problem that needs your immediate attention. If you notice that some structures are not required then you can demolish them so that you get some additional space in the city.
Do not spend the gaming currency carelessly as you will need plenty of them in the near future. Spend them only on buying and upgrading useful and important stuffs. Saving some money for future is always a good idea!
Amenities Provided To The Sims:
Basic amenities like electricity, water, police facilities, health, sewage system, etc. are of utmost importance, so ensure that you provide these necessities to them. Other than these vital amenities, you should also build children’s parks, schools, colleges, landscapes to beautify the city, temples, churches, landmarks, etc. These amenities will encourage other Sims to migrate to your city.
Once you have completed building several structures, you need to ensure that you connect each of them properly with roads. This aspect needs to be managed really well because if you do not connect even a single structure with road, then it will be a complete waste of money. Everything should be well-connected so that the Sims are able to travel easily. Overall, you should ensure that your Sims are happy to stay in your city! This will not only enhance your game but will also provide you with plenty of in-game currencies in form of taxes and rent.
To conclude, if you have always dreamt of becoming a Mayor of a city then this is the right time to start playing the SimCity BuildIt game. You will enjoy the numerous responsibilities that will be assigned to you and you also need to work hard for making it develop into a flourishing city. So, download the game now, try SimCity BuildIt Hacks and have fun while growing your city in SimCity BuildIt game!